- First, login to tools.zenoradio.com and click on your station. You will see the Facebook Live option under the management area of your station.
2. Then, on a separate window , login to your Facebook Page and select 'Publishing Tools' in the top navigation bar.
3. Select the 'video library' option from the left-hand menu, then click on the '+Live' button located on the top right corner.
4. A popup window will appear that provides all the information you need in order to stream via Facebook,
Just copy the URL from the “Server or stream URL” field! Merge both 'server url' and 'stream key' in a single address and fill this info under 'Facebook media URL'.
For example in the image below the single address would be: rtmp://live-api.facebook.com:80/rtmp/10524025?ds=1&a=ATjACUYuonicZR-
5. On your Zeno Tools page paste the Facebook media URL of your page, and click PUBLISH .
6. On your Facebook page click GO LIVE. Please note that the connection is not always instantaneous and it may take around 10-30 seconds before you are live.
On your video insights you can see the number of viewers, the names of other verified people or Pages who are tuning in, etc.
The preview image of the stream can always get updated through the Facebook Live feature. You can upload image with .jpg, .png and .gif format with recommended size 512*512 px.